Saturday, January 20, 2007

Kristin

I have a student who just finished up with me this morning. I cried when she left. It is so hard when they leave after their last session. It only occurs with about one in a dozen students that I enjoy my time with them so much, they're such a delight to be with, that I am all at sixes and sevens when they leave. What on earth must it be like for parents who have to let go of their children? I can't even imagine. She has promised to come back to visit. I know from experience this rarely happens. But I will hold her to it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chandira said...

Believe me, if you are half as good a teacher as a few of mine were, and you likely are, you'll make a lifelong impression on her, and the times down the road when she'll think of you, and wish she'd kept in touch.. I have 3 teachers like that, that made SO much difference to my outlook on life. SHe might even come to visit.

5:06 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home